Proficiency test AQA 20-36 nitric oxide in nitrogen
This proficiency test is part of the National Measurement Institute's (NMI's) 2020 proficiency testing program for gas mixtures.
Registrations close 1 September 2020.
We will supply each sample:
- in a 5 L gas cylinder
- with a AS2473 Type 44 outlet
- at approximately 30 bar pressure
The gas samples will contain the following components (nominal mole fractions only):
- nitric oxide: 10 - 80 ppm
- nitrogen (as balance gas)
Sample distribution and reporting
- We will distribute samples by 1 November 2020.
- You must submit your measurement results and return the sample cylinders by 15 January 2021.
- $1375 if we supply sample cylinder at 30 bar, and you return it after testing
These prices include GST and delivery to Australian sites.
You will need to pay extra for:
- all international freight and duty charges
- return delivery
- contact name
- postal address
- delivery address
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 8467 3534
Last updated: 17 November 2020
Content ID: 66485