We coordinate a national network of Inspiring Australia Managers to engage regional communities in science. There is an Inspiring Australia Manager with local expertise and connections in each state and territory.
They can help you identify local and regional needs and give up-to-date information about science engagement in your area.
The network seeks to:
- achieve wider community engagement with sciences, including through major activities and events such as National Science Week
- develop new engagement opportunities and activities
- provide greater engagement opportunities for groups that are underrepresented in STEM
- improve participant experiences with science engagement activities
- create sustainable change.
State and territory contacts and websites
Reach out to our Inspiring Australia Managers.