What we do
We advise the Australian Government on innovation, science and research matters.
We are responsible for:
- promotion of investment in industry and Australia’s innovation, science and research system
- monitoring innovation programs through our committees, including ongoing projects under programs which are now closed to applications
- delivering advice to the minister or delegate on the award of grants under the Modern Manufacturing Initiative.
The Office of Industry Innovation and Science Australia provides support to our board and is led by the Executive Director. The office:
- supports the implementation of our long-term initiatives
- performs legislative functions and directions from the minister.
Meet the board
Featured initiatives and publications
We oversee many innovation programs under the following committees.
Monitoring previous programs
We also monitor the following closed programs:
- Innovation Investment Follow-on Fund
- Innovation Investment Fund
- Pooled Development Funds
- Pre-Seed Fund.
AusIndustry will continue to work with legacy program customers.