VANguard helps government agencies deploy cost-effective and secure authentication solutions.
Consider using VANguard if:
- your agency provides services to businesses
- you need to know who is interacting with you.
Benefits for government
- Standards-based and reliable authentication solutions that are quickly, easily and securely deployed, and reusable across your agency.
- No need to invest in or maintain costly infrastructure and networks. Our infrastructure has 24 hour, seven days a week support for the production environment, and we generally implement system changes with no outages.
- Our services are secure and comply with the Protective Security Policy Framework, National E-Authentication Framework and Information Security Registered Assessor Program. We also conduct regular penetration testing and threat-risk assessments.
- Your users can use their existing network login to authenticate.
- Our experienced team will work closely with you to integrate a fit-for-purpose authentication solution, and we’ll provide ongoing support.
Benefits for business
- Use your existing network login across multiple government portals.
- Interacting with government digitally saves time and effort.
Our business capability
VANguard has a 99.99% service availability and delivers secure and highly available services to over 80 unique entities.
- Federated Authentication Service enables a person’s existing network login to be used as a single sign-on. They will not need to re-enter a password when accessing government online services.
- Timestamping Service records the National Measurement Institute (NMI) certified date and time for an electronic transaction. Agencies can use the timestamp as evidence of the date and time that a transaction was completed online.