Our success measures
- Include employee contributions to reconciliation, inclusion and accessibility within our staff performance plans and business plan undertakings
- Hold ourselves accountable to diversity and inclusion at all levels and track our performance
- Increase representation and retention of people from diversity groups
- Build to 100% staff completions of our department’s inclusion training programs
- Ensure our technology and communication channels are accessible where possible
Read more about how we will measure our success.
Our department recognises the First Peoples of this nation, we recognise their ongoing connection to culture and country. We acknowledge First Nations Peoples as the Traditional Owners, Custodians and lore keepers of the world’s oldest living culture and pay respects to Elders past, present and emerging.