This page belongs to: Inclusion strategy 2021–2023
A snapshot of our staff (data as at September 2020).
Employee diversity networks
Our department supports a number of employee-led diversity networks. These help provide a supportive work environment which enables our employees to achieve their full potential.
The networks also effect cultural change at the grass-roots level by offering new perspectives, thereby advocating and transforming policies and processes. They are the:
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity Network (CALD)
- Disability And Wellness Network (DaWN)
- Indigenous Employee Network (IEN)
- Pride Network (LGBTIQA+ Inclusion)
- Women’s Network
- Flexible Workplace Network