Our department is committed to inclusion and diversity. We strive to be the best possible place to work and to create a workplace culture where we are all valued and respected for our contribution.
Our inclusion strategy
Our strategy reflects the importance we place on our staff. We aim to ensure our department remains an inclusive place for people to work while embracing and celebrating all differences. See how we will harness and build on diversity, and foster an inclusive culture, over the next 3 years.
Our focus areas
Our success measures
- Include employee contributions to reconciliation, inclusion and accessibility within our staff performance plans and business plan undertakings
- Hold ourselves accountable to diversity and inclusion at all levels and track our performance
- Increase representation and retention of people from diversity groups
- Build to 100% staff completions of our department’s inclusion training programs
- Ensure our technology and communication channels are accessible where possible
Read more about how we will measure our success
- Our inclusion strategy aligns with our People Strategy 2020-22, contributing to an engaged and inclusive workforce.
- Read more about our inclusive culture and opportunities to work with us
- Read more about our responsibilities and the work we do
Email inclusion [at] industry.gov.au
Our department recognises the First Peoples of this nation, we recognise their ongoing connection to culture and country. We acknowledge First Nations Peoples as the Traditional Owners, Custodians and lore keepers of the world’s oldest living culture and pay respects to Elders past, present and emerging.