Modern Manufacturing Initiative Collaboration stream launched
Program guidelines, a sample application form and other information is now available for the Modern Manufacturing Initiative’s (MMI’s) Collaboration stream.
The Collaboration stream is the largest component of the $1.3 billion Modern Manufacturing Initiative.
$800 million in co-funded grants will be available for large projects that will help Australian manufacturing businesses collaborate, innovate and build economies of scale. Projects should support businesses to collaborate with other businesses and with researchers.
Eligible projects can receive up to one third of project costs, between $20 million and $200 million.
Supporting national manufacturing priorities
Eligible projects must deliver benefits in 1 or more of the 6 National Manufacturing Priority areas.
See our industry-led National Manufacturing Priority road maps for guidance:
- Resources technology and critical minerals processing
- Food and beverage
- Medical products
- Recycling and clean energy
You can start working on your application now!
The grant guidelines and a sample application form are now available on business.gov.au.
Businesses can lodge applications between 11 August 2021 and 9 September 2021.
- The Minister launched the Collaboration stream on 30 June 2021
- The MMI is the centrepiece of Make it Happen: The Australian Government’s Modern Manufacturing Strategy
- See more manufacturing funding opportunities