The Australian Government is manufacturing a new future for our nation. Manufacturing is critical to a modern Australian economy—a key part of almost every supply chain that adds significant value to all sectors.
Under the Modern Manufacturing Strategy road maps for 6 key areas of focus were developed with industry to set out plans for industry and government to strengthen Australia’s manufacturing capability. The road maps have been led by industry taskforces to identify and set a future vision for the priority areas with clear goals, opportunities and actions over the next 2, 5 and 10 years.
Funding available under this road map
New funding opportunities for this National Manufacturing Priority area will be available soon.
Find more funding opportunities for space manufacturing projects.
- Support for Australia’s manufacturing industry
- Modern Manufacturing Strategy
- Medical Products National Manufacturing Priority road map
- Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing National Manufacturing Priority road map
- Food and Beverage National Manufacturing Priority road map
- Defence National Manufacturing Priority road map
- Recycling and Clean Energy National Manufacturing Priority road map