Information Publication Scheme
We must publish a range of information on our website under our Information Publication Scheme. This is required under section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Our Agency plan provides guidance on how we publish information to meet our obligations.
Who we are
- our organisation structure
- our employment agreements
- our statutory appointments
- our contact information
What we do
Our strategic and business priorities
- Our budget statements
- Grants reporting
- Contract user notes
- Sustainable procurement strategy
- Continuing Order of the Senate
- Our contracts (Senate Order for Entity Contracts)
- Our planned procurement
- Our total expenditure on legal services for the 2019/2020 financial year was $16,680,929.00. The internal legal spend was $5,716,701.00 and the external legal spend was $10,964,228.00. All figures are GST exclusive.
- Remuneration disclosure for executive and other highly paid staff 2017-18 [233KB PDF] | [157KB DOCX]
- Remuneration disclosure for executive and other highly paid staff 2016-17 [79KB PDF] | [154KB DOCX]
Agency contracts, grants, appointments and links to data sets.
Our submissions are available under the Policy development materials document type in Data and publications
Our policies are available under the Corporate document type in Data and publications
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 02 6102 8104
- Mail to FOI Coordinator, Legal Branch, GPO Box 9839, Canberra ACT 2601
Last updated: 12 November 2020
Content ID: 43486