There are 2 types of decisions you can apply for:
decisions of the minister
decisions of the commissioner.
Reviewing a decision of the minister
You can apply for a review of the following decisions of the minister:
- to publish a dumping duty or countervailing duty notice (s 269TG(1) or (2) or 269TJ(1) or (2))
- to publish a third country countervailing duty notice (s 269TK(1) or (2))
- to publish a third country dumping duty notice (s 269TH(1) or (2))
- the decision not to publish a dumping duty notice or countervailing notice (s 269TL(1))
- decision of the Minister following a review of anti-dumping measures (s 269ZDB(1))
- to secure or not secure the continuation of anti-dumping measures following a continuation inquiry (s 269ZHG(1))
- to alter or not alter a dumping duty notice or a countervailing duty notice following an anti-circumvention inquiry (s 269ZDBH(1)).
To apply you must be an interested party. An ‘interested party’ is defined in section 269ZX of the Customs Act 1901.