On this page
We help government agencies create, deploy and manage interactive and dynamic HTML5 forms. We manage a whole-of-government licence for SmartForms which other government agencies can use without paying vendor licensing fees for Business to Government (B2G) transactions.
Please note: the SmartForms service is not accepting any new enquiries at this time.
- Simple and intuitive design using online data entry and validation and dynamic content.
- Broad browser and platform support.
- Meets accessibility (WCAG 2.0 AA), security (Australian Signals Directorate) and privacy standards.
- Integrates with agency systems using prepopulated data, field validation and automated forms.
- Migrates data into agency web services and ICT back end applications.
- Reusable standard components for common functions, scripts and web services.
- Analytics and reporting functions, including satisfaction, completion rates and cost/time per transaction.
- Reliable, highly available and able to handle fluctuating demand.
- Quickly create and deploy online forms by using an existing solution, product expertise and reusable components.
- Our whole-of-government licence and hosting arrangements reduces the time, cost and complexity of building and managing your own forms solution.
- User-friendly forms that people can complete anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device.
- Reduce time used to complete interactions and transactions and assist customers to successfully complete transactions the first time.
- Reduce agency administration overheads, removing the need to print, post and store documents.
- Improve the accuracy of the data collected through data validation and prepopulating fields. Reduce the need to contact customers due to incomplete or incorrectly filled out forms and transactions.
- We provide training and support to develop your capability in form development, configuration and hosting.
We provide government agencies with:
- advice, specification, development and testing of forms
- support for mapping integration and prepopulating requirements
- form hosting, support and capability development
SmartForms greatly reduces the costs and administrative overhead spent on paper forms. This includes time taken on illegible writing, inaccurate data, double handling of information, manual data entry processes and slow service delivery.
See how government agencies are using SmartForms:
Find out more about the technical specification of SmartForms.
Email: smartforms.engagement [at] industry.gov.au
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 45006