We partner with government agencies to achieve their policy objectives through designing and implementing grants programs. We have extensive experience in delivering grants to Australian businesses, organisations and individuals.
We are dedicated to simplifying grants administration in line with the Streamlining Government Grants Administration Program (SGGA). This initiative streamlines and standardises grants administration by reducing duplication of effort and expenses.
How we deliver government grants
Our service covers each phase of the grants lifecycle:
- engage: develop costings, governance arrangements and grant opportunity assumptions
- design: configure your program and provide assessment guidelines and a fit-for-purpose readiness evaluation
- assess: assess grant applications and make recommendations
- establish: negotiate and execute grant agreements
- manage: monitor compliance with grant agreements and manage risk and payments
- evaluate: help you evaluate and close the program.
Benefits for policy agencies
- program design and management expertise
- an integrated grants management system
- public-facing content
- dedicated support for customers
- data management and streamlined reporting and make grant payments on your behalf of partnering government entities
- risk management and assurance.
Benefits for applicants and grant recipients
- accurate centralised information
- a single entry point to conduct end-to-end digital administration, accessible on any device
- pre-qualification through ‘tell us once’ online authentication processes
- a consistent user experience (language, processes, requirements, look and feel, documentation, and customer service standards).
Benefits for government
- standardised, streamlined program design and delivery
- best practice that complies with whole-of-government frameworks and standard processes
- new programs that are designed and launched quickly and with less risk
- simpler, faster and more cost-effective services
- consolidated ICT systems that mean less capital investment in grant systems
- policy informed by reliable real-time intelligence
- greater visibility of grant programs across government
- security in the event of machinery of government changes.
Once we receive confirmation that you want to deliver through the hub, your program will typically be ready to launch in 12 to 16 weeks .
It takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks to review and assess grant applications and provide you with a recommendation.
If a program needs urgent attention we may be able to negotiate a shorter implementation timeframe for an additional cost.