APS Blockchain Network
The Australian Public Sector (APS) Blockchain Network is a community of practice for blockchain enthusiasts. We aim to connect members across the Australian public service to encourage discussion, build skills and share lessons learned.
The Network is established under Signpost 4 in the National Blockchain Roadmap. We recognise the need to continue building capability in blockchain within government.
Join the network
Our network is for public servants interested in or curious about blockchain technology.
Membership is open to any public servant interested in blockchain at any level in the Australian government.
Join our community to be part of:
- quarterly events including prominent blockchain use cases and lessons learned
- regular newsletters with information and resources on blockchain use cases across the public sector
- connections with other blockchain enthusiasts in government
- Read about Australia’s Tech Future
- Find out about the National Blockchain Roadmap Steering Committee
Last updated: 12 November 2020
Content ID: 68010