This page belongs to: National Measurement Institute
To find out more about the requirements, read about servicing licensees.
To apply for or renew a servicing licence, you must:
- pay the application fees (email email@example.com to request an invoice)
- complete and submit the servicing licensee application and renewal form
- provide a National Police Check that is less than 12 months old for all directors and partners of the business (apply online through your state police website or in person at your local police station)
- provide copies of all current Regulation 13 certificates for your reference standards
- provide details about your quality management system using these templates:
We will not commence your licence application until you have paid all fees and may take up to 28 days to make a decision.
We grant servicing licences for up to 3 years.
The application fees you pay depends on:
- whether it is a new application or renewal
- the number of verifiers
- the number of instrument classes
- the number of years (up to 3 years).
- $785 for a new application (paid once)
- $864 per year for 1 verifier
- $1335 per year for 2 to 10 verifiers
- $3219 per year for 11 to 50 verifiers
- $5574 per year for 51 to 100 verifiers
- $9106 per year for 101 verifiers or more
- $196 for each instrument class.
The fee for a new servicing licence, based on 12 verifiers licenced in 3 instrument categories over 2 years:
- $785 for a new application
- $6438 ($3219 per year for 12 verifiers)
- $588 for the 3 instruments categories
- totals $7811.
Contact us to request an invoice.