On this page
Collaborating with Asia-Pacific on science, research and innovation
The Regional Collaborations Programme assists Australian researchers and businesses build strong linkages in the Asia-Pacific region.
The program funds multi-partner science, research and innovation activities to deliver innovative solutions to shared regional challenges.
The program will:
- help remove barriers between researchers and businesses seeking to collaborate
- build technical and research mobility
- support Australia’s access to global science and research networks and infrastructure
These activities will promote an open approach to science, research and industry collaboration throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Funding support is available for single or multi-year collaborative projects, as well as collaborative workshops.
- Find out how to apply through the Australian Academy of Science
- See what projects have been previously funded
- The Global Innovation Strategy is a whole-of-government approach to increasing Australia's international innovation and science connections
- Australia’s National Science Statement sets a long-term approach to achieving a strong science system
- For advice on planning and managing a collaboration for success, see our Guide to undertaking international collaboration
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Policy Partnership on Science, Technology and Innovation
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations promotes educational integration between its members
- Indian Ocean Rim Association’s academic, science and technology priority
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 43736