This page belongs to: 2022 Offshore Petroleum Exploration Acreage Release
You can submit your work-bid applications to NOPTA until 4:00 pm on Thursday 2 March 2023.
The time zone will be the local time of the NOPTA office you are applying to, either Perth or Melbourne.
NOPTA will not consider incomplete applications or applications submitted after this time.
Preparing your application
Your application must include details of the:
- proposed activities of the work program and indicative expenditure for each activity in the release area
- technical qualifications of the applicant and employees
- technical advice available to the applicant
- financial resources available to the applicant.
Submitting your application
For each application you need to submit:
- one bound copy
- one electronic copy, in a text search supported format (CD, DVD, USB)
- application form signed by all applicants
- proof that you have paid the application fee.
The bound copy and the electronic copy of the application should be:
- clearly marked as ‘Application for release area (insert reference) – Commercial-in-Confidence’
- sealed in a plain covering envelope or package.
Please call or email the NOPTA office to make an appointment to deliver applications in person.
- Phone the NOPTA titles hotline on +61 8 6424 5317
- Email email@example.com