We deliver most of our services in our Melbourne laboratory. We deliver some services on-site at our clients’ laboratories and facilities around Australia.
Our services include:
- high-precision calibrations and measurements
- certificates for legal proceedings or compliance
- advice on laboratory quality systems
- training in pressure measurement
- support to export products or services by weights and measures
- research and advice for product development and product safety.
We calibrate pressure measurement instruments from high vacuum to 500 MPa. Our uncertainty capability is as low as 0.0010%.
Instruments we calibrate
We calibrate most instruments that measure pressure, including custom-built devices. The most common instruments we calibrate are:
- mercury barometers (Fortin), through an on-site single-point check
- aneroid/digital barometers
- manometers, including high-grade digital and liquid manometers of varying types
- high-vacuum gauges
- hydraulic pressure balances
- gas-operated pressure balances
- industrial pressure and vacuum gauges
- high-precision pressure transducers and calibrators.
For more information about our calibration services, email email@example.com.
Our turnaround time for calibrations is usually between 2 weeks and 2 months. Wait times vary depending on demand at the time, and on how complex or rare the instrument is. We liaise with clients to meet their schedule requirements wherever possible. We calibrate some instruments sooner if urgent.
Our calibrations are for clients who need the highest accuracy possible. This includes other laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA). Most NATA accredited laboratories provide results traceable to the standards we maintain.