We calibrate instruments, including secondary standards used by laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
We conduct measurements and deliver advice, training and cutting-edge research for our clients.
We deliver client services in our state-of-the-art, NATA accredited Lindfield laboratory. This is the same facility where we conduct our research to develop, improve and maintain national standards. Our services include:
- calibrating reference-grade instruments
- manufacturing and supplying customised electrical measuring equipment
- advising on laboratory quality systems and processes
- precision electrical and magnetic measurement
- contract research and development, including new product development
- support to export or import products or services, or seek business research grants
- training in precision measurement and calibrations.
We support clients from a broad range of sectors. Our clients are from laboratories, universities, businesses and government. For more information, email email@example.com.
Instrument calibration and testing services
We calibrate low frequency electrical and magnetic field measuring instruments. This includes instruments used as standards. Other NATA accredited laboratories use these standards to calibrate their clients' instruments.
Instruments and standards we calibrate:
- electronic voltage references
- AC-DC transfer standards
- thermal converters and micropotentiometers
- active and reactive power and energy meters
- DC permeameters
- magnetometers / gaussmeters
- digital multimeters and calibrators
- harmonic analysers, distortion meters and flicker meters
- custom built instruments, devices and systems.
We provide our calibration and testing expertise to NATA. This enables NATA to prepare guidance on how to use or calibrate electronic reference equipment. NATA provide this guidance to calibration laboratories around Australia.
For more information about instruments we calibrate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calibration and testing project turnaround times can range from days to months. This depends on the instrument, and how much research or client services work we have at the time.
We complete most calibration projects within 2 to 4 weeks. This includes lead time, calibration and delivering the report. During especially busy times in our laboratory, or for highly complex, long-term calibration projects, this can extend to months. However, we can work with clients to meet any urgent requirements.
For an estimate on turnaround time, email email@example.com.
Indicative fees and costs
Our services are for clients who need the lowest uncertainty possible. This includes other NATA accredited laboratories who can provide results traceable to the standards we maintain.