The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) would like to acknowledge the assistance and guidance provided by the National Blockchain Roadmap Advisory Committee, comprising:
- Ms Louise Talbot, General Manager, Digital Economy and Technology Division, Department of Industry, Science and Energy and Resources (DISER) (Chair)
- Mr Nick Giurietto, CEO and Managing Director, Blockchain Australia (Deputy Chair)
- Dr Mark Staples, Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO’s Data 61
- Ms Katie Ford, Head of Government Business, CSIRO’s Data61
- Professor Jason Potts, Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University (RMIT)
- Dr Chris Berg, Senior Research Fellow, Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT
- Ms Leanne Kemp, Founder and CEO, Everledger
- Ms Adriana Belotti, Head of Marketing and Community, Prismatik.
DISER would also like to thank staff at Austrade, the Department of Agriculture and RMIT who developed the Sectoral Showcases in partnership with us.
And a special thankyou to the blockchain sectoral community of Australia, who generously gave their time to engage and provide feedback on the Roadmap.