We’ve released IISA’s 2022–23 annual report, outlining our achievements for the year.
- advising on the development, design and outcomes of the National Reconstruction Fund to ensure it aligns with policy objectives
- looking at barriers for small and medium businesses to commercialise innovative ideas
- understanding small and medium enterprises’ knowledge, attitudes and actions to decarbonise their businesses.
The annual report also outlines how we continued:
- engaging with stakeholders to promote and advocate for Australia’s innovation, science and research systems
- overseeing systems to ensure effective and efficient innovation program delivery.