This report looks at the employment and further study outcomes of students who finished higher education in 2011. It has data for different demographic groups.
The report also analyses the completion rates of students who started an undergraduate degree in 2012.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) prepared this report for our department. It’s part of our work to collect and present data on girls’ and women’s participation in STEM.
Explore interactive data and insights
The interactive STEM Equity Monitor includes some results of this research.
- Further study by graduates
- Occupation and industry outcomes for graduates of STEM and other fields
- Workforce status, income and caring responsibilities among graduates of STEM and other fields
- Career breaks among STEM graduates
- Understanding the progression of different demographic groups through STEM