This page belongs to: National Measurement Institute
We do this under the World Anti-Doping Code (WADC).
We provide WADC-compliant testing services to:
- national anti-doping organisations
- international sporting federations
- major event organisers.
Our clients include:
- Sports Integrity Australia (SIA)
- Drug Free Sport New Zealand (DFSNZ)
- Oceania Regional Anti-Doping Organization (ORADO).
We are accredited by:
- the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and meet the requirements set out in the International Standard for Laboratories (ISL) and its related technical documents
- the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for ISO/IEC 17025.
The National Measurement Institute supports doping-free sport by selling internationally certified reference materials to support the WADA’s Athletes Biological Passport program.
Find out more about our:
We collaborate to develop new and improved detection methods for prohibited substances and methods. These research programs are funded through:
- US PCC
- International Olympic Committee (IOC).
There are opportunities for universities and other organisations to work collaboratively with us. Students can also join our laboratory to conduct work that leads to Honours, MSc and PhD degrees.