Innovation Precinct Insights
An innovation precinct is a group of industry, research and education activity in a geographic area. Precinct members build partnerships, launch entrepreneurial ventures, and help local businesses improve their competitiveness, productivity and innovative capacity. It takes many years for an innovation precinct to develop into a sophisticated, richly networked hub.
Innovation Precincts Insights provides best practice guidance to support Australian precincts. It is designed for precinct managers from universities, economic development organisations, local government and other areas.
We'll add new guides regularly.
- Planning a new innovation precinct
- Governance arrangements for innovation precints
- Background information
- Find out how we are promoting Australia's innovation precincts
- Read the Statement of Principles for Australian Innovation Precincts
- Watch a video about industry clusters from the Innovation Precinct Champions