This page belongs to: Anti-Dumping Commission
The goods the subject of the application (the goods) are:
Hot rolled structural steel sections in the following shapes and sizes, whether or not containing alloys:
- universal beams (I sections), of a height greater than 130mm and less than 650mm;
- universal columns and universal bearing piles (H sections), of a height greater than 130mm and less than 650mm;
- channels (U sections and C sections) of a height greater than 130mm and less than 400mm; and
- equal and unequal angles (L sections), with a combined leg length of greater than 200mm.
Sections and/or shapes in the dimensions described above, that have minimal processing, such as cutting, drilling or painting do not exclude the goods from coverage of the investigation.
The measures do not apply to the following goods:
- hot rolled T shaped sections, sheet pile sections and hot rolled merchant bar shaped sections, such as rounds, squares, flats, hexagons, sleepers and rails; and
- sections manufactured from welded plate (e.g. welded beams and welded columns).
Further information on whether goods are included or excluded can be found in the initiation ADN (linked below).
|Applicant||OneSteel Manufacturing Pty Ltd trading as Liberty Steel||Tariff Classification||
7216.31.00 (statistical code 30)
7216.32.00 (statistical code 31)
7216.33.00 (statistical code 32)
7216.40.00 (statistical code 33)
7228.70.00 (statistical code 11,12)
|Investigation Period||1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018||Injury Examination Period|
|Contacts for this investigation||
Tel: +61 3 8539 2433
|Mailing address:||The Director - Investigations 2
GPO Box 2013
Canberra ACT 2601
|Initiation Date||11 February 2019||Initial submissions due||20 March 2019|
|SEF* no later than||12 August 2019||SEF submissions due||22 August 2019|
|Final recommendation due no later than||14 October 2019||Minister's decision expected||Within 30 days of receiving the recommendation|
|*SEF - Statement of Essential Facts|
The public record includes non-confidential versions of documents such as the application, submissions, questionnaire responses, Commission visit reports and letters.
Electronic Public Records
|EPR number||Document type||Title||Date|
|61||Note for File|
|60||Notice - ADN|
|47||Notice - ADN|
|22||Notice - ADN|
|7||Notice - ADN|
|2||Notice - ADN|