Our commitment to you is that we will:
- treat you respectfully
- act professionally
- follow our customer service principles and standards.
Our staff are enthusiastic and have extensive experience. They stay up to date on policy, procedures and processes.
Our staff will:
- deliver quality service with minimal delay
- protect your confidential information
- work to understand your issues.
Customer service principles
Our principles for customer service are:
- communicate and provide accessible information and resources
- respond promptly with accurate and up to date information
- measure our performance to continue to be accurate and transparent
- strive for continuous improvement of our services and processes.
Customer service standards
We provide a single point of contact for general advisory and liaison services.
Our standards ensure we:
- keep online information current, including dumping commodity registers (DCRs), case information and anti-dumping notices (ADNs)
- provide accurate, helpful information in plain English
- answer phone queries from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST
- answer email queries within 3 business days
- acknowledge and resolve complex matters as soon as practicable
- process applications on the date of receipt, if received during normal business hours.
It is outside of our role to provide advice on whether goods are subject to anti-dumping measures. When importing goods, the importer must assess to see if anti-dumping measures apply.
How you can help us
It may be quicker and more beneficial for you to find answers on our website.
Our online information covers everything required to import goods subject to measures.
For further information, contact us via email and:
- provide us with timely and accurate information
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect
- be patient
- work with us to solve problems.