Anti-Dumping Commission: Client support and implementation service charter
The Anti-Dumping Commission supports practitioners and users of Australia’s anti-dumping and countervailing system. We deliver high quality and accessible information and services.
Our commitment to you is that we will:
- treat you respectfully
- act professionally
- follow our Customer Service Principles and Standards
Our staff are enthusiastic and have extensive experience. They stay up to date on policy, procedures and processes.
Our staff will:
- deliver quality service with minimal delay
- protect your confidential information
- work to understand your issues
Customer Service Principles
Our principles for customer service are:
- communicate and provide accessible information and resources
- respond promptly with accurate and up to date information
- measure our performance to continue to be accurate and transparent
- strive for continuous improvement of our services and processes
Customer Service Standards
We provide a single point of contact for general advisory and liaison services.
Our standards ensure we:
- keep online information current, including dumping commodity registers (DCRs), case information and anti-dumping notices (ADNs)
- provide accurate, helpful information in plain English
- answer phone queries from 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST
- answer email queries within 3 business days
- acknowledge and resolve complex matters as soon as practicable
- process applications on the date of receipt, if received during normal business hours
It is outside of role to provide advice on whether goods are subject to anti-dumping measures. When importing goods, the importer assess to see if anti-dumping measures apply.
How you can help us
It may be quicker and more beneficial for you to find answers on our website.
Our online information covers everything required to import goods subject to measures.
For further information, contact us via email and:
- provide us with timely and accurate information
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect
- be patient
- work with us to solve problems
We welcome feedback on our performance. We take all comments seriously.
Your feedback helps us refine and improve our service.
- Read about the anti-dumping and countervailing system
- Read more about how to make a submission
- Anti-Dumping Commission Disclaimer
Connect with us
The Commission is open during normal business hours 9:00am to 5:00pm, except public holidays and the period between Christmas Day and New Years’ Day.
- Phone 13 28 46
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: GPO Box 2013, Canberra ACT 2601
If you are a small or medium enterprise you can also seek guidance and support from the International Trade Remedies Advisory Service (ITRA) who operate independently from the Anti-Dumping Commission.
Last updated: 19 November 2020
Content ID: 68228