The Resources and Energy Major Projects (REMP) publication is an annual review of major resources and energy projects in Australia.
This publication provides:
- an update on project developments from November 2019 to October 2020
- a major projects list
- analysis of the key trends and issues underpinning the level of investment
- estimates of the current and potential investment in the mining and energy sectors
Updated date: December 2020
We have updated the report and data file to include new information. The outlook from the report remains largely unchanged.
- See more Resources and Energy Major Project reports
- Read recent issues of Resources and Energy Quarterly
- See more publications and analysis from the Office of the Chief Economist