Data Integration Partnership for Australia
The government is investing in DIPA to make better use of the government’s data assets. Through data integration and analysis, DIPA creates new insights into important and complex policy questions.
The DIPA builds on progress made by government data integration projects such as the:
- Multi-Agency Data Integration Project (MADIP)
- Business Longitudinal Analysis Data Environment (BLADE)
- Linked Employer-Employee Database (LEED)
Economic Data and Analysis Network
DIPA established a number of analytical hubs with a focus on economics, environment, education and social services. EDAN was one of these.
EDAN supported DIPA’s vision by:
- identifying data assets for integration
- conducting policy-relevant research using integrated data
- collaborating with partner agencies to build analytical capacity
- exploring new analytical techniques
- actively sharing EDAN research
- expanding the network of EDAN researchers.
EDAN research products
Our data and research included:
- developing the Program Analytics Tool
- publishing staff research papers to improve data analysis and tools.
EDAN partner agencies
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Taxation Office
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- IP Australia
- Productivity Commission
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- The Treasury