This page belongs to: 2021 offshore greenhouse gas storage acreage release
You can submit your work-bid applications to the National Offshore Petroleum Titles Administrator (NOPTA) between 9 am Friday 4 March 2022 and 4 pm Thursday 10 March 2022. The time zone will be the local time of the NOPTA office you are applying to, either Perth or Melbourne.
NOPTA will not consider incomplete applications or applications submitted outside of these times.
Preparing your application
Your application must include details of the:
- proposed activities of the work program and indicative expenditure for each activity in relation to the release area
- technical qualifications of the applicant and employees
- technical advice available to the applicant
- financial resources available to the applicant
Read the key information for applicants.
Submitting your application
For each application you need to submit:
- one bound copy
- one electronic copy, in a text search supported format (CD, DVD, USB)
- application form signed by all applicants
- proof of payment for the application fee.
See NOPTA’s factsheet on executing and signing forms.
For fee and payment details see NOPTA's schedule of fees and how to pay guidance.
The bound copy and the electronic copy of the application should be:
- clearly marked as ‘Application for release area (insert reference) - Commercial-in-Confidence’
- sealed in a plain covering envelope or package.
Please call or email the NOPTA office to make an appointment to deliver applications by hand.
Phone the NOPTA titles hotline on +61 8 6424 5317
Download NOPTA's greenhouse gas title introduction presentation from February 2021.