Supplying personal protective equipment: webinar
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) will host a webinar about supplying personal protective equipment (PPE) on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
The webinar is for medical mask and respirator manufacturers and suppliers, particularly companies that are new to the market. It will help you understand:
- the basics of therapeutic goods regulation
- the role of the TGA
- regulation requirements for PPE
- face mask testing, which the National Measurement Institute (NMI) Mask Testing Forum is helping develop collaborative technical solutions for
- your advertising responsibilities.
The webinar is delivered by the TGA’s SME Assist. SME Assist helps small-to-medium enterprises and other businesses understand their regulatory and legislative requirements.
The supplying PPE webinar runs from 10:30 to 11:30 am on Wednesday 28 July 2021.
Email COVID19@measurement.gov.au for more information
Read more (links to other relevant NMI pages on the website)
- Find out about the NMI’s mask testing capabilities
- Find out about our department’s response to COVID-19
- Read more about the National Measurement Institute