Don’t forget to nominate for the 2022 Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science!
Nominations close on Thursday 10 February 2022 at 5:00 pm AEDT.
This is your opportunity to nominate your leaders, employees, colleagues and peers for Australia’s most prestigious awards.
We encourage nominations of people from across a range of disciplines, who have made a significant contribution to science, research-based innovation or science, mathematics or technology teaching.
Nominating is easy, there are just 4 stages to it:
- Nominate: submit your nomination for the Science and Innovation Prizes or the Science Teaching Prizes. You’ll need to provide a short summary of your nominee’s achievements, contact details for two supporters and two independent referees, and supporting documentation.
- Shortlist: if your nominee is shortlisted, you’ll receive an email asking you to submit an online application form.
- Verify: the independent selection committee will verify claims made in the nomination submission.
- Notify: Prize recipients and nominators will be notified of their award by phone and invited to attend the 2022 Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science presentation event.
Read more on how to nominate and the application forms on business.gov.au:
You can also find social media graphics and flyers to promote the Prizes on these pages.
- The Minister announced the 2022 Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science nomination period on 24 November 2021
- Read more about the Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science
- Read more about the 2021 Prize recipients
Connect with us
- Get the latest news about the Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science on Twitter @ScienceGovAu, Facebook (@IndustryGovAu) and LinkedIn (/department-of-industry).
- Follow the conversation with #pmprizes.