Growth Centres helping businesses succeed
The six Growth Centres are helping businesses in their sectors to be more innovative, productive and competitive.
The Growth Centres are working with businesses to help them build their capabilities, digitise their operations, and break into new markets.
- Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre – helping firms such as B&R Enclosures, iOrthotics, Mincham Aviation and Magnetica to digitise their operations and export their products globally.
- Cyber Security Growth Centre, AustCyber – working with the Vocational Education and Training sector to deliver a national curriculum for cyber security courses.
- Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre, Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) – providing support and advice to food manufacturers such as Fresh Fodder, Silly Yak, Luv Sum and Ozganics so they can export to new markets in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals Growth Centre, MTPConnect – supporting initiatives such as Accelerating Australia and the Industry Mentoring Network in STEM program, to help researchers connect with industry and build entrepreneurial skills.
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Resources Growth Centre, METS Ignited – helping businesses in the sector improve diversity through Austmine’s Women in STEM: METS Career Pathways Program and prepare for the future through Digital Disruption Masterclasses.
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Growth Centre, NERA (National Energy Resources Australia) – helps to future-proof the energy resources sector by:
- working with the Bureau of Meteorology to track cyclones to improve decision-making around offshore engineering requirements
- promoting large-scale innovation through supporting the establishment of an LNG Living Lab
- helping firms such as SPEE3D, CD Power and Soter Analytics to service the energy resources sector and improve operational efficiency, safety and sustainability
The Industry Growth Centres Initiative is working with businesses and organisations across Australia to help them unlock their success. If your business has unrealised potential, now could be your time.
- Read how Growth Centres are helping businesses.
- Learn more about the Industry Growth Centres Initiative.
Connect with us
Join us on Facebook for the latest news and events @Industry Growth Centres