Graduate development program: apply now
Applications are now open for our 2021 Graduate Development Program. You can apply any time before 6 May 2020.
The Graduate Development Program is a great way to start your career in the Australian Public Service (APS). Our program provides on-the-job learning, formal training, networking and the opportunity to work on projects that support economic growth and jobs for all Australians.
Our department is leading the APS Graduate STEM stream, enabling you to apply for STEM graduate roles with us as well as other agencies. STEM graduates in our program will apply their expertise with work placements in exciting fields such as women in STEM, international space agreements and robotics.
That’s in addition to the diverse skills and experience we welcome in our program. Graduates in our generalist stream come from a range of backgrounds, including economics, arts, commerce, public policy and administration and international relations.
We are also looking for graduates with an academic background in:
- human resources (HR)
Graduates in these streams undertake work placements in their area of expertise.
Applications close on Wednesday 6 May at 11:55pm (AEDT), so get in quick!
Apply for any of our graduate opportunities:
- 2021 Graduate Development Program
- Affirmative Measure Disability - 2021 Graduate Development Program
- Affirmative Measure Indigenous - 2021 Graduate Development Program
- Read more about our program and eligibility criteria
- See what graduates say about the work they are doing with us
Connect with us
- Join the Graduates community on Facebook for news about our graduates andtips fo r applying.
- Check out the information on our GradConnection page.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +61 2 6213 6501