Boosting female founders: have your say
The Australian Government’s Boosting Female Founders (BFF) Initiative will provide targeted funding and support for women engaging in innovative entrepreneurship from 2020.
The $18 million program will ensure the entrepreneurial needs of diverse groups are served. These groups include female entrepreneurs in regional areas and Indigenous founders who face greater difficulties accessing capital.
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is seeking views on the design of this program. We want to hear from people who have experience founding or supporting startups.
Visit our BFF Consultation Hub and provide your feedback. Take part in designing this program to help us support our future female entrepreneurs.
Consultation closes on 4 October 2019.
- The Minister announced the launch of the BFF Consultation Hub on 26 August 2019.
- The Minister announced the BFF Initiative on 21 November 2018.
- The Women’s Economic Security Statement 2018 mentioned the BFF program.
- Read more information about funding incentives provided for business and startups.
Connect with us
- Follow us on Twitter @business_gov_au
- Join us on Facebook @business.gov.au
- Follow business.gov.au on LinkedIn
- Email BFF [at] industry.gov.au