Our department is accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for Round One of the Boosting Female Founders (BFF) Initiative.
The BFF Initiative (or program) aims to help female founders access early stage capital to grow their startups in national and international markets.
The program will provide grants between $25k and $400k on a co-contribution basis to successful applicants. It will run over three years from 2020–21 to 2022–23, with $6 million available for Round One.
We encourage all female founders to apply. This includes those from underrepresented groups, such as founders:
- in regional or remote areas of Australia
- who have a disability
- of Indigenous businesses
- who are first generation migrants and/or refugees
Visit the BFF Initiative page on business.gov.au for information about the program’s guidelines and application process.
Application closes on 14 April 2020 5pm AEST.
- The Minister announced the launch of the BFF EOI process on 17 March 2020
- The Minister announced the BFF Initiative on 21 November 2018
- The Women’s Economic Security Statement 2018 mentioned the BFF program
- Read more information about funding incentives for business and startups
Connect with us
- Follow us on Twitter @business.gov.au
- Join us on Facebook @business.gov.au
- Follow business.gov.au on LinkedIn
- Email BFF@industry.gov.au
- You can also contact us over the phone and through live chat at business.gov.au