The Business Grants Hub works in partnership with government entities to design and implement streamlined grants programs for their customers.
To apply for grants see business.gov.au. For an overview of all government grants see grants.gov.au.
Our service offering
We provide streamlined and standardised end-to-end delivery services across the grants program lifecycle. Services at each stage of the lifecycle include:
- Engage: develop costings, governance arrangements and grant opportunity assumptions
- Design: configure your program and provide assessment guidelines and a fit-for-purpose readiness evaluation
- Assess: assess grant applications and make recommendations
- Establish: negotiate and execute grant agreements
- Manage: monitor compliance and manage risk and payments
- Evaluate: review, evaluate and close the program
- provide you with document templates
- help you with public-facing content including promotion and contact centre scripts
- manage and report grant data and make grant payments on your behalf
See full details in our Business Grants Hub Service Offer and Catalogue
Get in touch about how we can help by email at email@example.com
Usually, your program will be ready for launch about 12 to 16 weeks after you first contact us. We are able to on-board ad-hoc grant opportunities more quickly.
It typically takes about 6 to 8 weeks to review and assess grant applications and provide you with a recommendation.
If your program needs urgent attention we may be able to negotiate a shorter implementation timeframe for an additional cost.
Simplifying government grants administration
We are dedicated to simplifying grants administration in line with the Streamlining Government Grants Administration Program. Simplifying the grants administration experience provides a range of benefits.
For applicants and grant recipients
- More accurate information
- A single entry point to conduct end-to-end digital administration, accessible on any device
- Pre-qualification through ‘tell us once’ online authentication processes
- A consistent user experience (language, processes, requirements, look and feel, documentation, and customer service standards)
- Standardised, streamlined program design and delivery
- Best practice that complies with whole-of-government frameworks and standard processes
- New programs that are designed and launched quickly and with less risk
- Simpler, faster and more cost-effective services
- Consolidated ICT systems that mean less capital investment in grant systems
- Policy informed by reliable real-time intelligence
- Greater visibility of grant programs across government
- Security in the event of machinery of government changes
View our digital services that help government agencies deliver better business services to their customers.