Inspiring Australia: state and territory networks
We are facilitating national networks to improve the coordination of science engagement activities across Australia. Each state and territory has a dedicated Inspiring Australia Manager with local expertise and connections.
The managers are co-funded by the Australian Government in partnership with state and territory governments and local institutions.
Inspiring Australia Managers
The managers work to build connections to foster engagement with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) by:
- aligning local and national strategies
- strengthening science communication networks
- identifying partnerships and linkages
- building year-round opportunities for targeted audiences
We support the managers to facilitate community-wide involvement with:
- local community Inspiring Australia hubs
- science and research agencies
- education providers
- industry and the business sector
- cultural and community organisations
State and territory contacts and websites
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Dr Carla Eisemberg
Dr Sheryn Pitman
- Resources for communicating science and promoting STEM engagement
- Find out about Inspiring Australia Programme grants and prizes.
Last updated: 16 November 2020
Content ID: 45891