Resources 2030 Taskforce Report
The Resources 2030 Taskforce examined and made recommendations on how Australia’s resources sector can remain globally competitive and sustainable.
The Resources 2030 Taskforce Report outlines a broad reform agenda and 29 recommendations designed to:
- ensure Australia has a sector-wide innovation system and institutions that position our resources sector at the global forefront
- promote the Australian resources sector as the best place to invest
- provide a high-quality resources base for future generations
- build stronger communities and stronger regions
- improve the sector’s environmental performance
- develop the sector’s future workforce
The National Resources Statement builds on the recommendations in the report. It sets out the government’s resources policy, long-term reform agenda and action plan.
- View the submissions to the Resources 2030 Taskforce
- The Minister announced the Resources 2030 Taskforce Report on 21 September 2018
- The Minister launched the taskforce in a speech to the National Press Club on 28 March 2018