The National Resources Statement sets out the government’s policy and long-term reform agenda for the Australian resources sector.
This strategy was published under the previous Australian Government.
It includes a 5 point action plan to:
- deliver the most globally attractive and competitive investment destination for resources projects
- open up new industries and resources regions
- better focus the sector’s innovation, research and development on long-term, sectoral growth
- develop and retain the world’s best workforce
- deliver better outcomes for stronger and more engaged communities
This strategic long-term approach aims to position Australia’s resources sector as the world’s most advanced, innovative and successful.
Previous digital publication
We have simplified this publication to a PDF download only.