Main content area
The Program Insights Report presents vignettes on Australian firms, the economic environment in which they operate and the cohort of firms that participate in departmental programs.
- describes the department’s approach to using administrative data
- adds to the evidence base on business characteristics, dynamics and behaviour, which can be drawn upon to inform policy
- showcases an interactive Program Analytics Tool that can be used to understand characteristics and performance of these businesses
- Access interactive data in the Program Analytics Tool
- Search all of the Office of the Chief Economist publications and tools
- Find out about the Office of the Chief Economist