Country of origin labelling: decision regulation impact statement
This Decision Regulation Impact Statement (RIS) recommends a preferred policy option to amend the country of origin labelling framework, and:
- identifies problems to be solved and outlines alternative policy options considered
- assesses costs and benefits of each option
- presents the rationale for the preferred option
We provided this Decision RIS to the Consumer Affairs Australian New Zealand for consideration.
The Decision RIS follows the guidelines of the Council of Australian Governments in the Best Practice Regulation Guide (2007).
- See how we consulted with industry and consumers on country of origin labelling
- Read more about requirements for country of origin food labels
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 13 28 46