On this page
We are here to help, listen to your feedback or seek your input on what we do.
We’re here to assist with your enquiries.
Use our general enquiries form and we’ll aim to get back to you in 1-2 business days.
Contact some of our people directly by using the emails below.
- Switchboard: +61 2 6213 6000
- Fax: +61 2 9094 2221
- National office: Industry House, 10 Binara Street, Canberra (in the CBD).
- Postal address: Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, GPO 2013, Canberra, ACT, 2601.
Contact business.gov.au for information, grants, registrations and support to help your business succeed in Australia.
- Phone the contact centre on 13 28 46, international: +61 3 9663 2360 (international call charges apply)
- Start a web chat with one of our agents
- Email us through our online enquiry form
- Find a business adviser or expert in your area
Anti-Dumping Commission enquiries
For all enquiries:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 13 28 46 or +61 2 6213 6000
National Measurement Institute enquiries
For general enquiries:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 1800 020 076
To find out more about trade measurement laws or report a suspected breach contact the trade measurement helpline:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1300 686 664
- Phone: +61 2 6213 6308
- Email email@example.com
Find media releases from our portfolio Ministers on minister.industry.gov.au.
Find departmental media releases in our news and media section.
For departmental and joint-agency media releases from 2017 and earlier see our archived website.
Feedback and complaints
You can provide feedback to our department in different ways.
Consultations and engagement
Find opportunities to provide feedback on our initiatives and policy.
Send us your feedback about our website.
Fraud and corruption
Find out how to report fraud and corruption.
Freedom of information
Connect with us
Last updated: 8 December 2020
Content ID: 151