On this page
Anti-Dumping Review Panel
The Anti-Dumping Review Panel reviews, upon application, certain decisions made by the Minister or by the Commissioner of the Anti-Dumping Commission.
If you disagree with a decision of the Minister or the Commissioner of the Anti-Dumping Commission, you may be able to apply for a review of that decision to the Anti-Dumping Review Panel.
At the conclusion of a review, the Review Panel will make a decision to either affirm or revoke a decision of the Commissioner, or a recommendation to the Minister that the Minister either affirm or set aside and substitute their decision with a new decision.
There are two types of decisions the Review Panel reviews:
- Decisions of the Minister
- Decisions of the Commissioner of the Anti-Dumping Commission.
See applying for a review for more information, including a list of the types of decisions that the Review Panel can review and the application forms you must use.
The Anti-Dumping Review Panel consists of:
- Ms Joan Fitzhenry (Senior Member)
- Ms Leora Blumberg
- Ms Jaclyne Fisher
- Mr Scott Ellis
- Mr Paul O’Connor
- Dr James Popple
The Review Panel is established by Division 8 of Part XVB of the Customs Act 1901. Division 9 of Part XVB describes the Panel’s procedure.
The following legislation may also be relevant to the Review Panel:
- Learn more about applying for a review
- Read more about the review process
- Look up current reviews
- Look up past reviews
- Look up reviews currently subject to judicial review
Connect with us
- Email ADRP@industry.gov.au
- Phone + 61 2 6276 1781
- Write to us at GPO Box 2013, Canberra, ACT 2601
- Anti-Dumping Review Panel
Last updated: 28 May 2021
Content ID: 63603