The National Measurement Institute is an internationally recognised accredited proficiency testing provider.
We evaluate participating laboratory’s performance against pre-established criteria, using inter-laboratory comparisons.
These are the final reports from our 2018 chemical proficiency testing program.
- AQA 18-17 Controlled Drugs [603.5KB PDF]
- AQA 18-16 Metals, Nutrients, Anions and Physical Tests in Seawater [4.8MB PDF]
- AQA 18-14 Hydrocarbons in Water [2 MB PDF]
- AQA 18-13 pesticides in water [807KB PDF]
- AQA 18-12 metal, anions and nutrients in soil [6MB PDF]
- AQA 18-11 heroin [2MB PDF]
- AQA 18-10 elements in food [5.1MB PDF]
- AQA 18-09 PFAS in water, soil and biota [7.4MB PDF]
- AQA 18-08 meth/MDMA in wipes [2.2MB PDF]
- AQA 18-07 pesticides in fruit and vegetables [3.1MB PDF]
- AQA 18-06 CrVI in soil [971KB PDF]
- AQA 18-05 water characteristics [5.3MB PDF]
- AQA 18-04 hydrocarbons in soil [3.8MB PDF]
- AQA 18-03 pesticides in soil [2.4MB PDF]
- AQA 18-02 metals, nutrients and exchangeable bases in soil [4.6MB PDF]
- AQA 18-01 methamphetamine [1.5MB PDF]