Our Corporate plan 2021–22 explains who we are, what we do and where we are going.
It outlines our:
- vision and purposes
- strategic priorities
- operating environment
- cooperation with other entities
- capability, including our enterprise strategic and operational risks
- performance measures.
Corporate plan at a glance
Supporting economic growth and job creation for all Australians.
Our purposes and key activities
Purpose 1: science and industry
- Key activity 1.1: investing in science, technology and commercialisation
- Key activity 1.2: growing innovative and competitive businesses, industries and regions
Purpose 2: resources
- Key activity 2.1: supporting a strong resources sector
Purpose 3: emissions reduction and clean energy
- Key activity 3.1: reducing Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions
- Key activity 3.2: developing clean energy technology
Purpose 4: energy
- Key activity 4.1: supporting reliable, secure and affordable energy
We will achieve our vision and purposes by:
- taking advantage of and building on Australia’s strengths
- helping businesses invest and create jobs
- driving long-term productivity, growth and sustainability.
If you have any difficulty accessing this document, please contact us.