Australia’s second National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Summit – Techtonic 2.0 was live-streamed in June 2021.
This free online event featured a panel of local and international AI experts who explored the current and future potential of AI technology. Bringing together local and international AI experts, the event program included:
- the AI potential in Australian manufacturing
- the future of AI and what we can expect from the technology in the next 5–10 years
- challenges organisations face in ensuring ethical development and use of AI
- how to AI-proof our workforce
- using AI to deliver better outcomes for regional and marginalised Australians.