The Payment Times Reporting Scheme has commenced
The Payment Times Reporting Scheme commenced on the 1 January 2021.
The early release reporting portal is now available for reporting entities to:
- register your business
- use the provisional Small Business Identification (SBI) tool to help you identify your small business suppliers
- register for updates on volunteer reporting
You can submit your payment times reports from July 2021.
You must provide a payment times report for each reporting period.
To provide feedback on the early release portal or provisional SBI tool, please contact us at PaymentTimesReporting@industry.gov.au
- Read the Payment Times Reporting Scheme guidance material
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Scheme Rules and Guidance Material on 27 November
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Bill on 13 May 2020
- See how we consulted with small and large business, and industry, to design and develop the scheme
- Email: PaymentTimesReporting@industry.gov.au
- Phone: business.gov.au 13 28 46 (select option 1 government grants, programs and services)