Payment times reporting portal: Organisational structure feature now available
Businesses can now manage their organisational structure in the Payment times portal. Authenticated users can manage a range of tasks through a single login including:
- connecting reporting entities within an organisational structure
- updating and managing contact details
- updating any changes to organisational structures
- submitting reports on behalf of entities in an organisational structure
The Payment Times Reporting Scheme requires large businesses to report on their payment terms and practices to small businesses.
Setting up the organisational structure allows entities to submit reports on behalf of any entities in their group. This streamlines reporting for large corporate groups.
Businesses will need to register within the portal to access this feature. Large businesses already registered for the Scheme will be able to access the feature through their homepage.
- Read the Payment Times Reporting Scheme guidance material
- Read about the Payment times reporting templates
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Scheme rules and guidance material on 27 November
- The Minister announced the Payment Times Reporting Bill on 13 May 2020
- See how we consulted with small and large business, and industry, to design and develop the scheme
- Email: PaymentTimesReporting@industry.gov.au
- Phone: business.gov.au 13 28 46 (select option 1 government grants, programs and services)