Phase 1 of the program is underway. We are now seeking proposals from organisations to undertake the following works:
- engineering design
- permanently plug and abandon the oil wells
- remove the subsea infrastructure
- remediate the Laminaria and Corallina oil fields
- dismantle and manage decommissioning waste onshore.
Proposals need to demonstrate a range of capabilities, including:
- experience with deep water decommissioning
- access to required vessels, equipment and expertise
- health, safety, environmental and quality assurance systems
- ethical and responsible decommissioning waste management.
- demonstrate the ability to deliver quality outcomes within required timeframes
- offer the best opportunity for a value for money solution
- meet all the mandatory requirements set out in the RFP
- align with environmental, social and governance expectations.